How do we get your data?
- When registering for an (online) training
- When registering for the free mini course or meditations
- When registering for our newsletter
- When purchasing one of our products
What data do we keep?
- First and last name
- Address data phone number
- E-mail address
- Information about your activities on our website
- Which training courses you have followed
- Which other products you have purchased
We process your personal data for the following purposes:
- Handling your payment and invoicing Sending our newsletter and / or mailings
- Sending our (online) training courses
- To be able to call or e-mail you if necessary in connection with a training that you are following or will follow
- To be able to inform you about changes to our offer
- We also process personal data if we are legally obliged to do so, such as information that we need for our tax return.
In a number of cases, your data will be processed automatically. For this we use the following computer programs or systems:
- WordPress, ContactForm> for subscriptions
- Active campaign> for our email marketing
- Woo Commerce> for our webshop
- Mollie> for automatic payments
How long do we keep your personal data?
As long as you are a customer and on the mailing list. If you have unsubscribed from this, we will ensure that your data is deleted from our systems within 100 days.
Regarding the financial administration, the applicable legal term is used: of 7 years.
Who can access your data?
We only provide your information to third parties if this is necessary for the performance of our services to you or to comply with a legal obligation. In addition, we find personal contact important, so you have the opportunity to contact our team and our trainers directly. They have access to your data to support you during registration, training and completion. Your data will not be sold to third parties.
Changes and modifications
This privacy statement is aligned with the General Data Protection Regulation (AVG) and was last amended on 16-1-2021. We recommend that you regularly read the privacy statement to stay informed of any changes and / or changes.
Cookies, or similar techniques, that we use
Innersteps uses functional, analytical and tracking cookies. A cookie is a small text file that is stored on your computer, tablet or smartphone when you first visit this website. Cookies ensure that the website works properly and, for example, remember your preferred settings.
Accept and disable cookies
On your first visit to our website, we will inform you about these cookies and ask permission to place them. The acceptance of cookies is important for the website to function optimally. You can always opt out of cookies by setting your internet browser in such a way that it no longer stores cookies. Keep in mind that the website will no longer work functionally. In addition, you can also delete all information previously saved via your browser settings.